The Data We Collect
We may collect a variety of data that we are provided with through emails and telephone conversations from interactions with any employees of Stem Architects. The types of Personal data we store:
· Company Information
· Email Addresses
· Mobile and Work Numbers
· Project Information
We may also collect data through the maintenance of our website.
· The analytics from traffic of our website may include the pages you have visited and the resources that have been accessed.
· Any enquires that are made by emailing our email@example.com account.
Use Of The Data
We may use or share your data under the following circumstances:
· Sharing your information with companies that we work closely with on projects.
· Company and personal information may be used on our website and when promoting our business for e.g. networking events.
· Legitimate interests that would benefit both personally and for your business and sustaining a mutually beneficial working relationship.
We will never share your information with third parties without your consent regarding unrelated goods or services. At all times we will a keep your best interests at the forefront when dealing with your data and you have the right to object at any time.
Storing Your Data
Your data may be stored securely in our database indefinitely and may be accessible by employees of Stem Architects where it is essential for them to carry out their duties in terms of business development. If you do not want your data stored or you would like your data deleting then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will take the necessary steps to erase your information from our database and we have 30 days to respond to your request.
We may store analytics that are obtained from our website in regards to your personal information and any other information you provide to us when making an enquiry. Whilst we take every precaution to protect your data that is shared with us, the transfer of data over the internet isn’t 100% secure and on a rare occasion information can be intercepted. You should be aware that sending any information electronically is entirely at your own risk but we will take every precaution we can to protect your data.
Disclosing Your Information
· Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
· To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Cookies are small files that are stored on a user’s computer and are designed to hold a small amount of information, make the website run more efficiently and provide information to the owners of the site.